Alba Stockinette is a non-sterlile 100% cotton tubular stockinette which conforms to the shape of the limb
Made from high-grade close-weave yarn, the elasticity of the fabric allows for swelling without discomfort. The 100% cotton-knit tubular construction reinforced with latex-free elastomers creates a bandage that's easy to apply and comfortable to wear. Comes in rolls of 25 yards contained in an individual dispenser box with a reorder reminder tab attached 5 yards from the end of the roll.
- Easy to cut for joint and appendage openings.
- Conforms to joints securely and will not wrinkle or slip.
- Latex free and machine washable.
- 100% cotton fabric is durable and economical.
- First layer in Lymphedema bandaging.
- May be used as dressing for vein ligations, plastic surgery procedures and post-burn scarring.
- The 3" stockinette is perfect for an arm, 4" for a very large arm or small leg, 6" for a large leg, 8" and 10" for very large legs and trunk.
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)