Latex-free tubular bandage that maximizes support and minimizes constriction.
Comperm LF provides 360 degrees of uniform compression and support with minimal risk of constriction. Comperm LF's 100% cotton-knit tubular construction reinforced with latex-free elastomers creates a bandage that's easy to apply and comfortable to wear. Comperm LF also stays in place without clips or tape. Compression and support remain consistent even after reapplication. Comperm LF offers superior support for edema reduction post-cast support and as coverage for a wound dressing.
- Latex-free 360 degree compression and support 100% cotton seamless knit tubular construction
- Ravel-free run-free cutability Secures without pins clips or tape
- Easy to cut for joint/appendage openings
- For use in treating soft tissue injuries edema reduction sports injuries post-burn scarring sprains strains and for post-cast support securing wound dressings and covering Econo-Paste zinc-oxide paste bandages or plaster bandages and dressings
- For use as a double layer for additional compression and support
100% cotton (Comparable to Tubigrip)