In treating Lymphedema, the use of compression bandaging is the main component of the initial "intensive" phase of complete decongestive therapy, or "CDT", and is performed to reduce limb volume as part of a Lymphedema treatment program. (read more)
- Wide mesh highly elastic tubular fixation bandage
Starting at: $14.29
- TG® Soft is a very soft and comfortable terry cloth...
Starting at: $20.20
- TG® Shape is an anatomically shaped, seamlessly kni...
Starting at: $65.89
- TG® Fix Tubular Net Bandage is a wide-meshed, highl...
Starting at: $6.50
- Tensoshape is a pre-shaped elasticated tubular bandage ...From: $98.00
- Comperm PD LF is a 100% cotton-knit padded tubular band...
Starting at: $40.95
- Provides uniform compression and support with minimal d...
Starting at: $3.75