A compression device provides a wider range of compression than other traditional compression garments. Easy to use, it also provides steady and comfortable resting compression, as well as higher working compression when the wearer is active. A compression device may be an easy-to-apply alternative for patients, who:
- Struggle donning traditional compression garments, due to weak hand strength, bad back or inability to bend
- Have nonstandard limb shapes
- Have fragile skin or painful limbs that are easily aggravated by traditional compression garments
- Suffer from frequent swelling fluctuation
- Suffer from arterial disease and who cannot tolerate constant high compression levels
Tribute garments by Solaris Medical are individually de...
ReadyWrap medical binders are the perfect alternative t...$78.99
The JoviPak Classic lower leg sleeve "JoviJacket&q...$180.00
An original and popular JoviPak product - it ...$370.00
A FarrowWrap short-stretch garment provides a wider ran...From: $150.00
Farrow sock liners are meant to be used with any of the...
Starting at: $25.00