ReadyWrap medical binders are the perfect alternative to elastic compression hosiery. With standard size foot, calf, knee, and thigh units, you can get an off-the-shelf full-leg solution that offers a "custom" fit. ReadyWrap is a low-stretch medical binder used as an alternative or supplement to elastic compression garments. If you have trouble donning elastic daywear, or can benefit from low-stretch compression, ReadyWrap may be the perfect option.
- Solaris Medical manufactures compression products used by professionals to reduce swelling from venous disease or lymphedema on almost any part of the body. The Solaris process ensures comfort and freedom from worry.
- Simplify donning with the ReadyWrap color-coded strapping system
- Prevent gapping with a 50% overlap on Calf, Knee, and Thigh units
- Easily adjust to allow for daily girth fluctuations
- Provide higher working and lower resting compression levels with low-stretch materials
- Watch this VIDEO to see how easy the donning process is
Every angle and detail was considered when designing the ReadyWrap, ensuring the design and low-stretch materials enhance contouring and provide a superior fit.
Every ReadyWrap now features a tri-color strapping system that makes application even easier. Simply match the colored straps together and you're done!
Why choose ReadyWrap?
The ReadyWrap Gauntlet unit features:
- Double-sewn liner allows for easy, one-handed donning and doffing
- Built in padding for palm and dorsum helps provide consistent compression over bony prominences
- Provides coverage from the wrist to MCP and overlaps the ReadyWrap arm garment to reduce gapping
- Left and right hand specific design contours more naturally to the hand
- Available in black or beige
- Hand wash and lay flat to dry
Click here to watch an informational video about the Solaris ReadyWrap medical binders: VIDEO
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression devices. Call for assistance with questions.)