Sigvaris Diabetic Compression (602 series) socks - clinicaly proven to alleviate discomfort in legs by helping to reduce lower extremity edema without compromising vascularity
The Sigvaris Diabetic (602 Series) knee high compression stocking is part of the Sigvaris Medical collection line of products, which are designed to fit various lifestyles by ensuring correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in an optimal therapeutic benefit and wearing comfort. The Sigvaris Diabetic compression has clinically been shown to help reduce lower extremity edema without compromising vascularity. The thick padded sole helps to protect and cushion sensitive feet, while the non-irritating toe seam helps to reduce friction against the toes.
- Can help reduce the risk of developing blood clots as well as to promote blood circulation
- Added Drirelease® provides moisture wicking properties and odor control
- Non-binding top band helps keep the sock in place without slippage
- Available in 18-25mmHg compression
- Unisex design for wear by both men and women
Please note: Most diabetic patients with mild to medium edema will benefit from reduced swelling when wearing Diabetic Compression Socks. However, not all diabetic patients should wear compression. Patients should speak with their doctor before wearing this product. If a patient experiences any discomfort while wearing this garment, they should remove it and consult their doctor.
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding garments. Call for assistance with sizing.)
|SKU||sigvaris-diabetic compression socks|