A FarrowWrap short-stretch garment provides a wider range of compression than other traditional compression garments. Easy to use, it also provides steady and comfortable resting compression, as well as higher working compression when the wearer is active.
Introducing the FarrowWrap by Farrow Medical. A FarrowWrap may be an easy-to-apply alternative for patients, who:
- Struggle donning traditional compression garments, due to weak hand strength, bad back or inability to bend
- Have nonstandard limb shapes
- Have fragile skin or painful limbs that are easily aggravated by traditional compression garments
- Suffer from frequent swelling fluctuation
- Suffer from arterial disease and who cannot tolerate constant high compression levels
Variations in limb size and shape can be accommodated at the time of fitting. For mild to moderate edema you can wear the garment and tighten the bands as the edema decreases. Once swelling is reduced the garment will work to maintain the reduction. FarrowWrap is comfortable, durable and requires little maintenance.
- An economical solution which provides basic compression requirements
- Excellent performance for moderate to severe compression needs
- Available in Leg and Foot pieces only
- Can be used with a compressive Farrow Foot piece or Hybrid AD Stocking
- Available in several standard Off-The-Shelf (OTS) sizes
- Comes in Regular and Tall lengths
- Machine wash and dry (no heat)
Includes one Farrow 20-30 Hybrid stocking.
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression devices. Call for assistance with questions.)