Solaris swell spots are the perfect answer to create localized tissue pressure differentials to stimulate interstitial fluid movement, prevent stagnation and soften indurated tissue
- Solaris Medical manufactures compression products used by professionals to reduce swelling from venous disease or lymphedema on almost any part of the body. The Solaris process ensures comfort and freedom from worry.
- Place in skin folds for effective treatment in reducing maceration and odor, softening upper and lower lobules, and supporting lax abdominal tissue
- Available in 3 sizes: Small (54cm outside circumference x 9cm diameter), Medium ( 60cm outside circumference x 11cm diameter), and Large ( 71cm outside circumference x12cm diameter)
- All sizes are 6.5cm thick
- Latex-free fabric and foam
- Machine wash and dry
The Solaris swell spots can be placed almost anywhere on the body and tucked into bandage liners and compression garments for specific attention to problematic areas. The gray and black fabrics promote comfort with their breathable, wickable, and thermal release properties. The gray fabric has tiny microfibers that grip the skin and encourages gentle tissue stretch to help open the initial lymphatics, encouraging comfort with therapy. The unique foam particles contained within the swell spots help create localize tissue pressure differentials that stimulates interstitial fluid movement, prevents stagnation and softens indurated tissue.
The Crescent Swell Spot features:
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)
|SKU||solaris-crescent swell spot|