JoviPak foam pads come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body
- JoviPak products have been thoroughly tested for functionality and effectiveness, ensuring that they are user friendly and comfortable, and yet provide effective and efficient treatment for Lymphedema, edemas and other venous conditions.
- An elliptical shaped pad designed to extend from the serratus anterior to the xiphoid process. It provides gentle pressure along the inferior aspect of the affected breast when used under a compression or sports bra.
- Available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Available in either Black or Buff color fabric
- Latex-free fabric
- Machine wash and dry in light heat
The JoviPak foam pads are specially designed to fit various body contours, making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema. The JoviPak foam pads feature an organic cotton and Lycra blend outer covering, filled with polyurethane foam, When used under compression bandages or garments, the varying shapes and sizes of the foam chips creates a variation in pressures with each movement of the limb or muscle contraction, which targets the fibrotic tissue and helps direct lymph fluid away from the swollen area. Although they provide additional pressure, the JoviPak foam pads are designed to be effective without restricting movement.
The Inframammary Pad features:
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)