JoviPak PitPaks are an excellent option to treat difficult areas of fibrosis or long-standing edema
- JoviPak products have been thoroughly tested for functionality and effectiveness, ensuring that they are user friendly and comfortable, and yet provide effective and efficient treatment for Lymphedema, edemas and other venous conditions.
- Versatile and easy to use. Ideal for the lateral forearm
- Available in a 2.25 x 7 inch size
- Features dual-channel fill
- Latex-free fabric
- Machine wash and dry in light heat
When highly resilient foam is not enough to treat difficult areas of fibrosis or long-standing edema, the JoviPak Pit Paks are useful in providing aggressive therapy for treatment. Resembling small bean bags, the JoviPak Pit Paks feature a organic cotton and Lycra blend outer covering, filled with all natural cherry pits. The JoviPak Pit Paks provide a massaging action as the patient moves and the cherry pits settle into, and soften the fibrotic tissue. The cherry pits have been washed and dried in a gas fired dryer at 150 degrees for an hour and half, to ensure proper sanitation and eliminate the potential for subsequent sprouting.
Due to the aggressive nature of the therapy, the Jovi Pit Paks should be used under the supervision of a therapist
Watch an informational VIDEO regarding this product
The Tapered Strip Pit Pak features:
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)