JoviPak foam pads come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body
- JoviPak products have been thoroughly tested for functionality and effectiveness, ensuring that they are user friendly and comfortable, and yet provide effective and efficient treatment for Lymphedema, edemas and other venous conditions.
- Recommended for scrotal swelling or fibrosis. The pad features a vertical continuous flow stitching pattern to direct lymph flow away from the testicular area toward an alternate functional lymphatic pathway.
- For maximum results, the Male Genital pad should be used under a compression garment for protection and additional support
- Available in 4 sizes (based on scrotal circumference): Small (11 inches), Medium (14 inches), Large (16.5 inches), and Xtra Large (20.5 inches)
- Available with an optional strap to help keep the pad in place
- Features Polarec Power Dry outer fabric, which is highly breathable 100% polyester designed to wick moisture away and keep the skin dry
- Latex-free fabric
- Machine wash and dry in light heat
The JoviPak foam pads are specially designed to fit various body contours, making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema. When used under compression bandages or garments, the varying shapes and sizes of the foam chips creates a variation in pressures with each movement of the limb or muscle contraction, which targets the fibrotic tissue and helps direct lymph fluid away from the swollen area. Although they provide additional pressure, the JoviPak foam pads are designed to be effective without restricting movement.
The Male Genital Pad features:
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)