The Riancorp LTU-904 low level laser therapy unit is the only laser to receive FDA clearance for treatment of post mastectomy Lymphedema
The LTU-904 low level laser is an infra-red laser operating at a wavelength of 904 nanometers. This invisible wavelength penetrates deeply into tissue where it is absorbed by cells and converted into energy that influences the course of the metabolic processes.
- Painless and often immediate analgesic effect at the time of treatment
- Dramatically shortened recovery time with rapid reduction of swelling and inflammation
- Non-invasive and patient friendly
- Class 1 laser and eye safe for patients and clinicians.
Effective for treatment of:
- Slow healing skin wounds
- Fibrous lesions
- Sprained and strained ligaments
- Tendon injuries
- Muscle soreness
We offer a rental program for the LTU-904 low level laser unit. You can rent the unit for $450 per month. At completion of the rental period, you can return the unit or, if you decide to purchase, you may apply the rental payments already made against the purchase price! Contact us for details.
For more specific or technical information on the LTU-904 low level laser please contact us.
Click the links below to watch instructional videos about the unit: