The Darco All Purpose Boot (APB™) embodies nearly perfect 4 season post-operative protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry
The All Purpose Boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts. Features and benefits of the All Purpose Boot include:
- Rocker Sole - reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel by over 25%.
- Square Toe Design - acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better Left/Right fit.
- Ankle Strap - seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
- Removable Forefoot Closure - provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
- Zoned Outsole - has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
- Removable Insole - features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed.
- Unique Metatarsal Shank - under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the forefoot.
All Purpose Boot Indications:
- Post Surgical healing
- Unna Boots casts and other bulky dressings
- Foot/Ankle trauma
- Wounds or ulcerations present under metatarsal heads and toes
|ITEM #||DESCRIPTION||SIZE||COLOR||WOMEN'S SIZE||MEN'S SIZE|
|APQ0B||All Purpose Boot||X-Small||Black||4-7||-|
|APQ1B||All Purpose Boot||Small||Black||7.5-10||6-8|
|APQ2B||All Purpose Boot||Medium||Black||10.5-13||8.5-10|
|APQ3B||All Purpose Boot||Large||Black||-||10.5-12|
|APQ4B||All Purpose Boot||X-Large||Black||-||12.5-14|
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding footwear. Call for assistance with sizing.)