The Darco Medical-Surgical Shoe is a post-operative shoe for men and women which has adjustable straps to fit as snug or wide as needed over bulky dressings and bandages
The semi-rigid sole provides needed support and has a non-skid surface to absorb shock during walking. Cool and comfortable to wear. Ideal for diabetics and those with circulatory problems or insensitive feet. Features and benefits of the Medical-Surgical shoe include:
- Square Toe Design - acts as a bumper to provide extra protection and facilitates better left/right fit.
- MetaShank™ protection - provides more rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- Strapless Closure - eliminates buckle pressure on the forefoot and can expand to accommodate dressing up to 17 inches in circumference.
- Rocker Sole design - reduces plantar pressure on the heel and forefoot by over 25%.
- Removable insole - helps to maintain a clean, comfortable and odor free environment.
- Compatible with the Darco Peg-Assist™ off-loading insole - off-loads pressure from any area of the planter surface of the foot.
- After foot surgery or when K-wires are present
- When large bandages or dressing are required
|ITEM #||DESCRIPTION||SIZE||COLOR||WOMEN'S SIZE||MEN'S SIZE|
|MQW1B||MedSurg Shoe||Small||Black||4 - 6||-|
|MQW2B||MedSurg Shoe||Medium||Black||6.5 - 8||-|
|MQW3B||MedSurg Shoe||Large||Black||8.5 - 10||-|
|MQM1B||MedSurg Shoe||Small||Black||-||6 - 8|
|MQM2B||MedSurg Shoe||Medium||Black||-||8.5 - 10|
|MQM3B||MedSurg Shoe||Large||Black||-||10.5 - 12|
|MQM4B||MedSurg Shoe||X-Large||Black||-||12.5 - 14|
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding footwear. Call for assistance with sizing.)