Founded in 2005 by physicians Wade Farrow and Barry Creighton, Farrow Med is a physician-directed company that designs and manufactures compression alternatives for the treatment of vascular and lymphatic conditions. FarrowMed offers a variety of compression garments and products, including their unique Microfine garments, which provide a broad array of options to physicians and patients alike for the treatment of mild to severe edema. (read more)
- The neoprene Farrow GarmentGrip helps prevent slippage ...
Starting at: $34.99
- The Farrow Gray Foam Roll is a strip of denser foam pad...
- FarrowHybrid AD Stockings are half-compression stocking...$29.99
- The Farrow Trim-to-Fit Microfine compression glove is a...$95.95
- The Farrow Trim-to-Fit Microfine toe caps compliment a ...$83.95
- The NEW FarrowWrap® 4000 - providing easy...$87.00