Comperm PD LF is a 100% cotton-knit padded tubular bandage with an extra strip of foam to cushion bony areas, that maximizes support and minimizes constriction
Comperm PD LF provides 360 degrees of uniform compression and support with minimal risk of constriction. The 100% cotton-knit tubular construction reinforced with latex-free elastomers creates a bandage that's easy to apply and comfortable to wear. The extra strip of foam in Comperm PD LF provides extra padding over bony areas.
- Easy to cut for joint and appendage openings.
- Ravel-free and run-free cutability.
- Secures and stays in place without clips or tape.
- Compression and support remain consistent even after reapplication.
- Latex free and machine washable.
- Offers superior support for edema reduction, post-burn scarring, post-cast support and as coverage for a wound dressing.
- Use to treat soft injuries, sports injuries, sprains and strains and covering Econo-Paste zinc-oxide paste bandages or plaster bandages and dressings.
- Use as a double layer for additional compression and support.
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)