JoviPak foam pads come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body
JoviPak products have been thoroughly tested for functionality and effectiveness, ensuring that they are user friendly and comfortable, and yet provide effective and efficient treatment for Lymphedema, edemas and other venous conditions.
The JoviPak foam pads are specially designed to fit various body contours, making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema. The JoviPak foam pads feature an organic cotton and Lycra blend outer covering, filled with polyurethane foam, When used under compression bandages or garments, the varying shapes and sizes of the foam chips creates a variation in pressures with each movement of the limb or muscle contraction, which targets the fibrotic tissue and helps direct lymph fluid away from the swollen area. Although they provide additional pressure, the JoviPak foam pads are designed to be effective without restricting movement.
The JoviPak Chin Strap features:
- The JoviPak chin strap was designed to address edema of the neck, mandible and the anterior and lateral aspects of the face. The open neck seam creates a pocket between the two layers of fabric which can accommodate a choice of padding. The Velcro straps at the back of the neck and top of the head can be adjusted to the desired comfort level, making the garment suitable for overnight wear.
- The Standard chin strap partially covers the ears and should be worn with the JoviPak Universal neck pad
- The Extended chin strap covers the lateral aspect of the head in front of and behind the ears and can be worn with either the JoviPak Universal or Peri-Auricular neck pad based on the desired area of coverage
- Available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Latex-free fabric
- Machine wash and dry in light heat
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)