The original and most popular JoviPak product - the JoviPak Classic arm sleeve was designed to eliminate the need for cumbersome night-time bandaging for mastectomy and lumpectomy patients who suffer from Lymphedema
- JoviPak products have been thoroughly tested for functionality and effectiveness, ensuring that they are user friendly and comfortable, and yet provide effective and efficient treatment for Lymphedema, edemas and other venous conditions.
- Made from Polartec® Power Dry® material which is highly breathable and helps to wick moisture away from the skin to provide dry and comfortable wear
- Multiple sizes, lengths and widths to ensure the best possible fit
- Custom size and features are available (contact us for details)
- Available in the standard Royal Blue or optional Pink, Black or Ivory colored fabrics (Ivory is an organic cotton and Lycra blend material)
- 100% polyester Latex-free fabric
- Machine wash and dry in light heat
The JoviPak Classic arm sleeve is the original and most popular of the JoviPak products. The Classic arm sleeve was designed to eliminate the need for night-time bandaging for mastectomy and lumpectomy patients who suffer from Lymphedema. The Classic arm sleeve is contoured to cover the DIPs ("distal portion of the fingers") and thumb to the base of the nail bed. It features an anatomically positioned thumb stub and an anti-cubital dart for added comfort. Continuous Flow™ channeling directs lymph flow laterally away from the axilla to functional alternate pathways. Designed to be worn with the JoviPak Classic Jovi Jacket for added compression.
Watch an informational VIDEO regarding the JoviPak Classic arm sleeve.
The Jovi Pak Classic Arm Sleeve features:
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression devices. Call for assistance with questions.)