The pre-cut foam pieces, as used in the Klose Training Lymphedema certification courses, are convenient and will save you the time, effort and the extra cost of purchasing large foam rolls and cutting the individual pieces
Bandages Plus is the Exclusive Distributor of products used by the Klose Training school of Lymphedema certification.
Made from high quality porous foam, the Klose Training pre-cut foam pieces are designed to specifications outlined by the Klose Training school of Lymphedema certification. Used under short-stretch compression bandages to help cushion the skin and evenly distribute the compressive pressures created by the bandages, the Klose Training pre-cut foam pieces are convenient and will save you the time, effort and the extra cost of purchasing large foam rolls and cutting the individual pieces.
A free short informational video about the use and customization of the Klose Training pre-cut foam padding pieces is available through the Klose Training Edu-Session portal
- Individual pieces are designed to fit the anatomically desired area
- The pre-cut fore arm piece measures 18.5" x 16" x 1/4"
- Can be trimmed to size as needed
- Air permeable and moisture absorbent
- Latex free
- Will save you the time, effort and extra cost of purchasing large foam rolls and cutting the individual pieces
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)
- Very convenient - saves time! Review by suzygue
Value Quality Price
I picked up a couple of these pre-cut foam pieces and love how they save me time and effort from having to cut them out from larger pieces of foam. I don't waste so much foam and save time. Can't beat that combo! (Posted on 10/14/14)