Pre-cut foam pieces, as used in the Klose Training Lymphedema certification courses, are convenient and will save you the time, effort and extra cost of purchasing large foam rolls and cutting the individual pieces
Bandages Plus strives to remain an active member within the Lymphedema and general healthcare community, and one of the best ways for us to be involved is supporting and promoting the education of causes, conditions and treatment of Lymphedema, other edemas and venous conditions. To help promote education, Bandages Plus has partnered with many of the leading schools who provide Lymphedema education and certification courses, to offer kits and other products specifically designed by and taught in their courses.
The Klose Training pre-cut foam pieces are made from high quality porous foam and are used to provide added comfort under short-stretch bandages, as well as to evenly distribute compression. Made from specifications given by the Klose School of Lymphedema Certification.
- Individual pieces are designed to fit in the anatomically desired area
- The pre-cut fore arm piece measures 18.5" x 16" x 1/4"
- Can be trimmed to size as needed
- Air permeable and moisture absorbent
- Will save you the time, effort and extra cost of purchasing large foam rolls and cutting the individual pieces
- Latex free
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)
- Very convenient - saves time! Review by suzygue
Value Quality Price
I picked up a couple of these pre-cut foam pieces and love how they save me time and effort from having to cut them out from larger pieces of foam. I don't waste so much foam and save time. Can't beat that combo! (Posted on 10/14/14)