JoviPak foam pads come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body
- All JoviPak products have been thoroughly tested for functionality and effectiveness, ensuring that they are user friendly and comfortable, and yet provide effective and efficient treatment for Lymphedema, edemas and other venous conditions.
- The round slimline pad provides protection in the delicate antecubital fossa "inner elbow" area
- Useful in any area where fibrosis is a problem or added protection is essential
- Measures 5 inches
- 100% organic cotton and Lycra blend, latex-free outer fabric
- Machine wash and dry in light heat
The hand-made JoviPak foam pads are specially designed to fit various body contours, making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema. The JoviPak foam pads feature an organic cotton and Lycra blend outer covering for added comfort and stretch to aid in conforming to body shapes and sizes. The extra channeling built into each pad is another JoviPak feature and provides additional pathways for moving fluids away from afflicted areas. Filled with a finely shredded blend of four different Indention Load Deflection ("ILD") foams to create variable pressure points for enhanced stimulation of lymphatic fluids. All JoviPak foams have been carefully selected to reduce chemical exposure to ensure higher levels of health safety!
When used under compression bandages or garments, the varying shapes, sizes and densities of the ILD foam creates a variation in pressures with each movement of the limb or muscle contraction, which targets the fibrotic tissue and helps direct lymph fluid away from the swollen area. Although they provide additional pressure, the JoviPak foam pads are designed to be effective without restricting movement.
The JoviPak Antecubital Fossa "Round" Pad features:
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding bandages and bandaging supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)