Specialty Foam & Padding
Specialty Foam Pads And Padding For Lymphedema Bandaging
We have specialty foam pads and padding for multi-level compression bandaging for lymphedema. These types of foam are often used to help provide compression in areas that are difficult to treat.
In a multi-layer compression bandage for lymphedema, the first layer is typically a stockinette. The next layer is a padding layer, which is designed to apply pressure and break up areas where the lymph fluid is blocked and stagnant.
Specialty Foam Pads And Padding Are Often Used For “Complex” Compression Bandaging
Specialty foam pads and padding are often used for areas that require more complex bandaging, such as areas that have:
- excess swelling
- fibrosis (thickening, hardening or scarring of the tissue)
- body contours
- uneven bandaging surfaces
- sensitive skin
- specific anatomical areas
Our Selection Of Specialty Foam Pads And Padding For Lymphedema Bandaging
Our selection of specialty foam pads and padding for lymphedema includes:
- SoftCompress foam bandages
- Mobiderm Mobilizing foam bandages
- Mobiderm foam pads
- Sun Glitz foam bandages
- BiaSoft padding bandages
- Cellona Polster adhesive padding
- Bag of foam pad (chips)
- Bag of foam pads (pyramid shape)
- Pre-cut foam pieces for the Klose training program
For more information about our specialty foam pads and padding for lymphedema bandaging, and surgical tapes, please call (800) 770-1032, or e-mail email@example.com.