Circaid Juxtalite HD Lower Leg Compression Wrap
CircAid Juxtalite HD Lower Leg Compression Wrap
Circaid Juxtalite HD Compression Wraps (Heavy-Duty)The Circaid Juxtalite HD compression wrap for lower legs is made from a thick and robust (yet lightweight) material, which makes it ideal for people with moderate to severe lymphedema, edema, venous diseases, and other medical conditions. Easy to put on and take off, the Juxtalight HD is an excellent alternative to traditional compression stockings and bandages. The Circaid Juxtalite HD lower leg compression wraps can be worn 24 hours a day. The locking bands on the Juxtalite wraps can be slightly loosened for more comfortable nighttime wear.
Lymphedema Compression Wraps
CircAid Juxtalite HD Compression Wraps - Compression For Lower Legs
Heavy-duty yet lightweight, the CircAid Juxtalite HD compression wrap system can be quickly and easily adjusted for a better fit, more comfortable nighttime wear, and variations in compression pressure. The “Built-in-Pressure” (BPS) guide that comes with the Juxtalite HD wrap shows you how to target compression ranges (20-30 mmhg, 30-40 mmhg, or 40-50 mmhg), in order to accommodate fluctuations in girth.
The Circaid Juxtalite HD compression wrap system for lower legs includes:
- - Juxtalite compression wrap (1 wrap)
- - CircAid compressive undersocks (1 pair)
- - BPS guide card for targeted compression ranges
Please note that the CircAid Juxtalite Ankle Foot Wrap is sold separately from this Juxtalite HD compression wrap system for lower legs.
CircAid Juxtalite HD Size Chart - How To Measure For CircAid Wraps
To ensure that you are ordering the correct compression wrap, please click here to open the Circaid Juxtalite HD Size Chart. As you can see in the Circaid Juxtalite HD size chart, you’ll need to take two different circumference measurements (at the mid-calf and ankle) and one length measurement (from the bottom of the foot to the bottom of the knee).
We have eight different sizes of Circaid Juxtalite HD compression wraps for the lower leg, and the two circumference measurements that you take for the leg will help you choose the Circaid wrap that will be the best fit. Options include:
- - small Circaid wraps
- - medium Circaid wraps
- - medium (full calf) Circaid wraps
- - large Circaid wraps
- - large (full calf) Circaid wraps
- - extra large XL Circaid wraps
- - extra large XL (full calf) Circaid wraps
- - extra, extra large XXL Circaid wraps
The length measurement that you take for the leg will guide you to choose a ‘short’ or ‘long’ Circaid compression wrap (actual product lengths are 28 cm or 33 cm).
Features of The CircAid Juxtalite HD Lower Leg Compression Wraps
Some of the top features of the CircAid Compression Wraps include:
- - Thick, robust material that is lightweight
- - Quick, easy application
- - Band system provides an ehnaced fit, as well as choices in compression gradients (can achieve 20-30 mmhg, 30-40 mmhg, or 40-50 mmhg of pressure
- - Can be worn 24 hours a day (you can slightly loosen the locking bands on the Juxtalite compression wraps for more comfortable nighttime wear)
- - Can be worn with compression hose (for additional support and protection)
- - Silpure additive within the CircAid wraps helps prevent bacteria and odor
- - Available in 8 standard sizes, Small through XXL (refer to the Juxtalite HD Size Chart for your particular sizing needs)
- - Choice of short and long lengths (see the JuxtaLite HD Size Chart)
- - Latex free
- - Machine washable
Note: We also have CircAid Juxtalite Compression Wraps.
Uses For The CircAid Juxtalite HD Lower Leg Compression Wraps
Medical Indications for the CircAid Wraps include:
- - Compression wrapping for lymphedema wrapping
- - Compression wrapping for edema
- - Compression wrapping for venous conditions
- - Compression wrapping for other medical conditions
Other Information About CircAid Juxtalite Compression Wraps For Lower Legs
Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression garments.
If you need assistance with sizing for the CircAid Juxtalite HD compression wraps for legs or have any questions about the wraps, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at email@example.com.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to CircAid Juxtalite lymphedema wraps and compression garments for lymphedema, we also have a large selection of night time compression garments for lymphedema, as well as compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, lymphedema shoes and boots, bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.