Lymphedema compression garments, compression sleeves, and more
At Bandages Plus, we have a huge selection of lymphedema compression garments, for the prevention of lymphedema, as well as the treatment of mild, moderate, severe, or hard-to-control lymphedema.
Our selection of lymphedema compression garments includes:
- lymphedema compression wraps for arms
- lymphedema compression wraps for legs
- lymphedema compression stockings
- arm compression sleeves for lymphedema
- leg compression sleeves for lymphedema
- compression bras for lymphedema
- compression socks for lymphedema
- leggings for lymphedema (including plus-size leggings)
- compression boots for lymphedema
- compression gloves for lymphedema
- compression gauntlets for lymphedema
As you’re shopping for the appropriate lymphedema garments for your condition, please note that there are varying levels of compression garments. In order to choose the correct compression level, please follow the compression guidelines below.
- Class 0: 15-20 mmHg (for people who are at risk of lymphedema)
- Class I: 20-30 mmHg (for people who are at risk or have early lymphedema or mild lymphedema)
- Class II: 30-40 mmHg (for people who have moderate lymphedema or severe lymphedema)
- Class III: 40-50 mmHg (for people who have severe lymphedema or hard-to-control lymphedema)
*Note that mmHg is a measurement of compression and refers to “millimeters of mercury”.
For more information about our lymphedema compression garments, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org