Rosidal K Lymphedema Bandages (Short Stretch CompressionThe Rosidal K bandages are used for the treatment and management of acute and chronic lymphedema, venous edema, and other venous conditions. The short stretch compression bandages are often used in conjunction with Cellona foam padding and TG stockinettes during lymphedema treatment.
Rosidal K Short Stretch Compression Bandages For Lymphedema
Made by Lohmann and Rauscher, the Rosidal K lymphedema bandages have a woven structure that provides a high working pressure and a low resting pressure making them an effective short stretch compression bandage. The Rosidal K lymphedema bandages can help reduce swelling and prevent the build up of lymph fluid.
Features of Rosidal K Lymphedema Bandages / Short Stretch Compression Bandages
Features of the Rosidal K short stretch compression bandages include:
- - Skin-friendly, breathable and comfortable to wear
- - 100% woven cotton
- - Can be worn at night
- - Suitable as a long-term bandage
- - Lengthwise extensibility of approximately 90% (which helps move lymphatic fluid out of a limb)
- - Textured fabric structure helps each layer of the Rosidal K bandage adhere to the next layer
- - High working pressure and low resting pressure
- - Works well for patients with wound issues and/or fragile skin
- - Latex-free
- - Machine washable (which makes it easy to clean the reusable compression bandage)
Uses For The Rosidal K Lymphedema Bandages / Short Stretch Compression Bandages
Indications for the Rosidal K short stretch compression bandages include:
- - Chronic lymphedema
- - Acute lymphedema
- - Venous edema
- - Other venous conditions
Rosidal K Lymphedema Bandages / Short Stretch Compression Bandage Sizes
We have the Rosidal K short stretch compression bandages available in the following sizes:
- - Rosidal K 4cm x 5m compression bandages
- - Rosidal K 6cm x 5m compression bandages
- - Rosidal K 8cm x 5m compression bandages
- - Rosidal K 10cm x 5m compression bandages
- - Rosidal K 12cm x 5m compression bandages
- - Rosidal K 10cm x 10m compression bandages
- - Rosidal K 12cm x 10m compression bandages
Rosidal K Washing Instructions
You can hand wash or machine wash the Rosidal K lymphedema bandages, and you should wash them on a regular basis (daily, if you are using lotions or creams). When machine washing the Rosidal K bandages, place them in a mesh laundry bag and wash them on the gentle cycle. After washing, hang the bandages or lay them flat to air dry – don’t put them in the dryer. Before you air dry the Rosidal K lymphedema bandages, don’t excessively squeeze them or wring them out, or you could damage the elasticity of the bandage.
If you have more than one set of Rosidal K lymphedema bandages, you can wear one and wash the other one, then allow it to dry and recover its elasticity before you wear it again.
When To Replace A Rosidal K Lymphedema Bandage
You will need to replace a Rosidal K lymphedema bandage when it loses its elasticity. Without the proper elasticity, the short stretch compression bandage won’t be able to provide the right degree of compression. When the bandage loses its stiffness and starts to recoil, it is time to buy a new Rosidal K lymphedema bandage.
Other Information About Rosidal K Lymphedema Bandages / Short Stretch Compression Bandages
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with questions about Rosidal K compression bandages or our other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at email@example.com.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Rosidal K short stretch compression bandages, we also have a large selection of lymphedema shoes and boots, as well as bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.
Top Choices of Lymphedema Products For Lymphedema Wrapping
Be sure to check out our full line of short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema!
- - Comprilan wraps and Comprilan bandages
- - BiaForm short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
- - LoPress short stretch wraps and bandages
- - SoftCompress short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
- - Idealbinde short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
- - Isoband short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
- - Durelast short stretch compression bandages for lymphedema
If you are looking for a cream or lotion created with all natural ingredients to help keep your skin naturally moisturized and healthy during lymphedema wrapping, be sure to check out Royal Bee Skin Healing Cream and Lymphoderm lotion – the best lotion for lymphedema.