In treating Lymphedema, the use of compression bandaging is the main component of the initial "intensive" phase of complete decongestive therapy, or "CDT", and is performed to reduce limb volume as part of a Lymphedema treatment program. (read more)
- Provides uniform compression and support with minimal d...
Starting at: $3.75
- Comperm PD LF is a 100% cotton-knit padded tubular band...
Starting at: $40.95
- Tensoshape is a pre-shaped elasticated tubular bandage ...From: $98.00
- TG® Fix Tubular Net Bandage is a wide-meshed, highl...
Starting at: $6.50
- TG® Shape is an anatomically shaped, seamlessly kni...
Starting at: $65.89
- TG® Soft is a very soft and comfortable terry cloth...
Starting at: $20.20
- Wide mesh highly elastic tubular fixation bandage
Starting at: $14.29