Lymphedema Compression Wraps For Legs
We have a large selection of compression wraps for legs that are consider "compression alternatives", because they provide a wider range of compression than other traditional compression garments. Easy to use, the compression wraps for legs provide steady and comfortable resting compression, as well as higher working compression when the wearer is active.
Our selection of compression wraps for legs includes:
- Velcro compression wraps for legs
- Compression wraps for thighs
- Compression wraps for knees
- Compression wraps for calves
- Compression wraps for ankles
- Compression wraps for feet
- Compression wraps for toes
A leg compression wrap is usually worn after completion of complete decongestive therapy (CDT) and during the secondary or "maintenance" phase of lymphedema treatment.
These types of compression wraps for legs are easy to apply and can be worn as an alternative for patients who: