Compression Foam Padding For Lymphedema Bandaging
We have foam padding for multi-level compression bandaging for lymphedema. This type of bandaging plays a key role in complete decongestive therapy (CDT), which helps reduce limb volume.
In a multi-layer compression bandage for lymphedema, the first layer is typically a stockinette. The next layer is a padding layer.
Foam Pads And Padding For Lymphedema Bandaging
Foam pads and padding – made out of polyester, cotton, or lightweight foam – help cushion the limb and bony areas of the bandaged area. The foam helps prevent sharp indentations and skin irritations. And most importantly, the foam padding helps evenly distribute the gradient pressure of the compression bandages.
Our Selection Of Foams And Foam Padding For Lymphedema Bandaging
Our selection of foams and foam padding for lymphedema bandaging includes:
- Rosidal Soft (foam padding bandage)
- CompriFoam (padding and pads)
- Gentle Foam (latex-free foam padding roll)
- Wave Foam (foam padding with high-pressure ridges that gently massage areas of the body)
- Foam roll (long strips of porous foam padding)
- Gray foam (sheets of porous, dense foam padding)
For more information about our foams and foam padding for lymphedema bandaging, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail email@example.com.