Lymphedema Shoes and Boots
Shoes and Boots For Lymphedema and Post-Op
We have a large selection of lymphedema shoes and lymphedema boots, as well as medical and surgical (post-op) shoes and boots. These unique shoes and boots are all specially designed to help you comfortably get up and moving about.
- Darco Open Toe Post-Op BootAs low as $12.25Add to Cart
- Darco Original Medical Surgical ShoeAs low as $18.00Add to Cart
- Darco Medical Surgical ShoeAs low as $18.50Add to Cart
- Darco MedSurg DUO Pressure Relief ShoeAs low as $23.50Add to Cart
- Darco All Purpose Boot (APB)As low as $25.00Add to Cart
- Darco Softie Surgical Post-Op ShoeAs low as $14.50Add to Cart
Some of the lymphedema shoes and boots are designed to provide therapeutic compression while other designs are meant to alleviate pressure. All of them come with adjustable straps, which makes them easy to put on and take off.
Lymphedema Shoes And Lymphedema Boots
Our selection of lymphedema shoes and lymphedema boots includes:
- extra small lymphedema shoes and boots
- small lymphedema shoes and boots
- medium small lymphedema shoes and boots
- large lymphedema shoes and boots
- extra large lymphedema shoes and boots
Below are tips for choosing the best shoes and boots for lymphedema.
Choose A Lymphedema Shoe Or Boot That Will Accommodate Changes In Swelling. Over the course of a day, lymphedema often causes changes in the swelling of your feet. Thanks to adjustable Velcro straps, our lymphedema shoes and boots can provide a snug (and comfortable) fit throughout the day, even as the size of your foot fluctuates.
Choose A Size Of Lymphedema Shoe Or Boot That Has Room For Bandages Or Wraps. When you’re ordering a lymphedema shoe or boot, be sure to select a size that is wide enough and deep enough to accommodate your compression bandages or leg wraps.
Choose A Lymphedema Shoe That Keeps Your Foot Cool And Dry. The mesh and lightweight materials in our lymphedema shoes and boots provides ample air circulation, helping ensure that your foot will stay cool and dry.
For more information about our lymphedema shoes and boots, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail email@example.com.