Compression bandages, tubular stockinettes, tubular elastic bandages, and more
At Bandages Plus we have the bandages you need for the treatment of lymphedema, edema, and other conditions. You can create a complete lymphedema bandaging system with our tubular stockinettes, padding, and compression bandages.
Our selection of lymphedema bandages includes:
- short stretch compression bandages (which extend to 60% of their original length)
- medium stretch and long stretch compression bandages (which extend to 140% of their original length)
- tubular stockinettes (the inner-most layer for the treatment of lymphedema)
- padding (polyester, cotton, and foam)
- swell spots and chips
- cohesive bandages (which stick to themselves, but not the skin)
- adhesive bandages
- gauze bandages
- bandaging tape and medical tape
- kits for lymphedema bandaging (a complete set-up for the treatment of lymphedema in the arms, legs, and other parts of the body).
For more information about our lymphedema bandages, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail: email@example.com.