Rubber Foam Padding For Lymphedema Bandaging
We have rubber foam padding for multi-level compression bandaging for lymphedema. This type of dense, closed-cell, rubber foam provides additional compression for complete decongestive therapy (CDT).
In a multi-layer compression bandage for lymphedema, the first layer is typically a stockinette. The next layer is a padding layer. Rubber foam provides the heavy-duty padding that’s often used to treat fibrosis (thickened, hardened, or scarred tissue).
Rubber Foam Padding For Lymphedema Bandaging And Fibrosis
Rubber foam pads and padding can provide the additional compression needed to penetrate thick skin and loosen fibrotic tissues in order to return the skin to its normal softness.
Our Selection Of Rubber Foam Padding For Lymphedema Bandaging
Our selection of rubber foam padding for lymphedema bandaging includes:
- Komprex II foam rubber bandages (“spaghetti foam” padding)
- Komprex Binde foam rubber bandages (closed-cell, dense rubber foam)
- Komprex sheets foam pads (dense, rubber foam sheets)
- Komprex shapes foam pads (rubber foam shapes, such as oval and kidney bean)
- Lymphpads foam pads (rubber foam pads that exert uneven pressure)
- TheraPad Nubbed foam pads (porous, dense rubber foam padding sheets)
For more information about our rubber foam padding for lymphedema bandaging, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.