Lymphedema Sleeves For Arms
Compression arm sleeves are a traditional means of providing compression and support to the arm in helping to manage and treat upper extremity Lymphedema but may also be used to treat phlebitis, during post-liposuction recovery and other healthcare conditions.
- Jobst Bella Lite Arm SleeveAs low as $69.24Add to Cart
- Jobst Bella Lite Combination Arm SleeveAs low as $130.46Add to Cart
- Jobst Bella Strong Arm SleeveAs low as $69.92Add to Cart
- Juzo Soft Compression Arm SleeveAs low as $63.19Add to Cart
- Juzo Dynamic Compression Arm SleeveAs low as $57.19Add to Cart
- Juzo Circular Knit Custom Arm SleeveAs low as $118.99Add to Cart
- Juzo Flat Knit Custom Arm SleeveAs low as $139.99Add to Cart
- Mediven Comfort Compression Arm SleeveAs low as $62.38Add to Cart
- Mediven Harmony Compression Arm SleeveAs low as $55.98Add to Cart
- Medi Mondi Esprit Arm SleeveAs low as $105.58Add to Cart
- ExoSoft Compression Arm SleeveAs low as $51.62Add to Cart
A compression arm sleeve is usually worn during the secondary or "maintenance" phase of Lymphedema treatment, after completion of complete decongestive therapy, or "CDT". Compression arm sleeves are made in a variety of lengths, sizes and colors, and are especially designed to fit the various anatomical structures of the arm. Most manufacturers also offer matching compression gloves and gauntlets that can be used along with the arm sleeve to provide complete upper extremity compression.
Compression arm sleeves are rated as to the amount of compression they apply, and it is important to choose the correct compression level that is required. Compression is measured in units referred to as millimeters of mercury or "mmHg", and should selected for treatment as follows.
While compression arm sleeves may be difficult to don and take off, there are an array of donning and doffing aids which will help the patient to easily use them. Also, be sure to protect your investment by using detergents that are specially formulated for compression garments.
You may also consider our RianCorp laser for lymphedema treatment (post-mastectomy) as an additional treatment alternative
For more information about our lymphedema sleeves, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.