Laser Therapy For Lymphedema
Low Level Laser Therapy For Lymphedema
RianCorp LTU-904 Laser
Laser therapy is a simple, painless and effective solution for post-mastectomy lymphedema.
We’re pleased to carry the LTU-904 low level laser device, manufactured by RianCorp. This laser device is the only laser that’s been cleared by the FDA for post-mastectomy lymphedema treatment after cancer. The lightweight handheld laser can be plugged in or operated on its rechargeable batteries (up to 5 hours of continuous use).
The benefits of low level laser therapy for post-mastectomy lymphedema include:
- immediate pain relief at the time of the laser treatment
- rapid reduction of inflammation and swelling
- reduced arm volume
- reduced extra-cellular fluid in the arm
- significant softening of hard fibrosis
- reduced scar tissue and scarring
- shorter recovery times
- improved mobility
- improved quality of life
Low level laser therapy can also be effective for the treatment of:
- slow healing skin wounds
- tendon injuries
- muscle soreness
- ligament strains and sprains
- fibrous lesions
For more information about our lower level laser for lymphedema, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.