Compression Sleeves For Arms - Compression Wraps For Arms
We have a large selection of compression sleeves for arms and compression wraps for arms, which provide a wider range of compression than other traditional compression garments. Easy to put on and take off, these arm sleeves and wraps provide comfortable pressure when you’re at rest and higher working compression when you’re active.
Compression sleeves and compression wraps are typically worn during the maintenance phase of lymphedema treatment, after Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) has been completed.
Arm compression sleeves and arm compression wraps help limit lymph fluid buildup and help move the fluid to an area that’s draining well. Like other compression garments for lymphedema, the arm sleeves and arm wraps are available in different levels of pressure. The right sleeve or wrap for you will depend on how much swelling you have and the area of your arm that’s most affected.
Compression Sleeves For Arms
We have compression sleeves for arms from some of the top manufacturers in the industry, including:
- Circaid Juxtafit ready-to-wear compression arm sleeves (wrist to shoulder)
- Circaid Juxtafit custom compression arm sleeves (wrist to shoulder)
- Circaid Graduate custom compression arm sleeve (wrist to shoulder)
- Circaid compression arm sleeve (undersleeve that goes from the hand to the shoulder)
- Sigvaris cotton arm liner
Compression Wraps And Bandages For Arms
We also carry compression wraps for arms and compression bandages for arms, including:
- Solaris ReadyWrap for the arm (wrist to shoulder)
- FarrowWrap compression wrap for the arm (wrist to shoulder)
- Circaid Arm Reduction kit (hand to shoulder)
- Compreflex compression wrap for the arm (hand to shoulder)
- MedaFit compression wrap for the arm (hand to shoulder)
- Juzo compression wrap for the arm (wrist to shoulder)
For more information about our compression sleeves, wraps, and bandages for arms, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail: email@example.com.
You may also consider our RianCorp laser for lymphedema treatment (post-mastectomy), as an additional treatment alternative.