Bras, Vests, Tops and Camisoles
Bras, Vests, Tops And Camisoles
Compression Bras And Garments For Lymphedema And Post-Op
Choosing the best compression bra for lymphedema or post-op can not only affect how you feel wearing it but also how quickly you heal. We have a large selection of comfortable, effective, and attractive compression bras, compression vests, compression tops and compression camisoles that fit well and promote healing for lymphedema, post-op, and other medical conditions.
- Anita Lymph-O-Fit Lymph Relief BraAs low as $187.95Add to Cart
- Anita Care Post-Operative BraAs low as $67.95Add to Cart
- Anita Care Compression BraAs low as $159.95Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Compression BraAs low as $108.00Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Compression CamisoleAs low as $72.00Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Compression Crop TopAs low as $90.00Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Compression TAs low as $88.00Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Compression VestAs low as $104.00Add to Cart
- Torso Compression Vest by Wear EaseAs low as $117.00Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Slimmer Compression CamisoleAs low as $72.00Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Sydney BraAs low as $66.00Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Grace Post-Surgical BraAs low as $50.00Add to Cart
- Wear Ease Beth Post-Surgical CamisoleAs low as $64.00Add to Cart
- Andrea Compression Shirt by Wear EaseAs low as $123.00Add to Cart
- Ava Compression CamisoleAs low as $76.00Add to Cart
- JoviPak Bellisse Compressure Comfort BraAs low as $199.00Add to Cart
- JoviPak Bellisse PadAs low as $91.00Add to Cart
If you have recently had breast surgery or radiation therapy, you could be at increased risk for lymphedema, which is the swelling that is caused by damage to or removal of the lymph nodes.
Compression garments, such as compression bras, compression vests, compression tops and compression camisoles, provide pressure that promotes lymph flow and lymph relief from areas of your breasts and chest that are vulnerable to accumulation of lymph fluid.
Choose The Compression Bra that Is Right For You
Our compression bras and post-surgical bras come in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes, so you can choose the bra that makes you look and feel good!
The selection of compression bras includes:
- compression bras for lymphedema
- bras for lymphatic drainage
- lymph relief bras
- post surgical compression bras
- post-op / post-operative compression bras
- post-mastectomy compression bras
- post-lumpectomy compression bras
- post-augmentation compression bras
- post-reconstruction compression bras
- post-op breast reduction compression bras
Other Compression Garments For Lymphedema
In addition to compression bras for lymphedema, we also have a selection of:
- compression vests for lymphedema
- compression camisoles for lymphedema
- compression tops for lymphedema
- compression shirts for lymphedema
- compression crop tops for lymphedema
Returns Policy for Compression Bras And Other Compression Garments
We understand that getting a bra or top to fit properly so that it looks good, is comfortable to wear, and provides the proper support can be challenging, even in the best of times. Because you might not have worn a compression bra or compression garment before, it can be even trickier to select the right option.
To assist you in choosing the best compression bra, post-op bra, or compression garment, we have included sizing charts on the product pages. We are also happy to answer any questions you might have, and we have a fair Returns Policy for everything that we sell.
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema products. If you have any questions, please call for assistance, (800) 770-1032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We also carry the RianCorp laser for lymphedema treatment (post-mastectomy).••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FAQs About Compression Bras
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about compression bras.
What Is A Compression Bra
A compression bra for lymphedema is a bra that provides gradient pressure to help reduce swelling and improve lymph drainage. Compression bras generally have a higher fit under the arms (to provide compression to your armpit), wider shoulder straps (to allow freer lymph flow), and padding under the straps (to relieve strain on your shoulders). Many of our compression bras can also be used with swell spots and pads that provide targeted, localized pressure to specific parts of your breasts.
What Does A Compression Bra For Lymphedema Do
Compression bras for lymphedema are typically worn in conjunction with Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) or Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT). Both of these lymphedema treatments are designed to move and/or lower your lymphatic fluids. The compression bra then helps keep our lymphedema under control.
Why Wear A Compression Bra After Breast Surgery
Wearing a compression bra after breast surgery can help prevent excessive swelling and promote healing.
How Long Should I Wear A Compression Bra After Breast Surgery
You should consult with your surgeon or lymphedema specialist to get specific recommendations for how long you should wear a compression bra. Oftentimes the recommendation will be for two weeks to six weeks after surgery.
When Can I Take My Compression Bra Off
You should consult with your surgeon or lymphedema specialist to get specific recommendations for when you can take your compression bra off. In your first weeks after surgery, you might need to wear our compression bra 24/7 (except for showering or changing bras).
What Is The Best Compression Bra For Lymphedema Or Post-Surgery
The best compression bra is the one that provides the correct amount of pressure, fits well, and is relatively comfortable. We have compression bras from some of the top manufacturers, including: Anita Unique Bodywear, Wear Ease, JoviPak Bellisse, and Sigvaris.
See our list of frequently asked questions about compression bras for lymphedema (lymph relief bras), for help in answering questions you may have
For more information about our compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, please call (800) 700-1032, or e-mail email@example.com.