Shipping & Returns
ShippingFor standard orders received before 5 pm US Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday, in-stock items will be processed and shipped that same day. Standard orders for in-stock items received after 5 pm will ship the next business day. Bandages Plus may elect to ship certain products directly from the manufacturer to ensure timely receipt of ordered products. Therefore, customers may expect to receive their order in separate packages. Bandages Plus generally ships domestically via FedEx using the following shipment methods:
- FedEx SmartPost: Available for commercial and residential destinations in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Territories, including P.O. Boxes and military APO and FPO destinations. Typically 2–7 business days based on the distance to your destination (longer time-in-transit outside the contiguous 48 states). Delivers Monday – Saturday.
- FedEx Ground : Has a transit time of 1–5 business days within the contiguous 48 states; 6–7 business days to Alaska and Hawaii. Cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- FedEx Express Saver : Guaranteed delivery in 3 business days.
- FedEx 2 Day : Guaranteed delivery in 2 business days.
- FedEx Standard Overnight : Guaranteed delivery the next day.
- FedEx Priority Overnight : Guaranteed delivery by 10:30 AM the next day.
NOTE: Due to shipping cut-off deadlines, orders requiring shipping methods other than standard ground need to be received prior to 1 pm Eastern Standard Time in order to be shipped that day.If you would like to have your ordered shipped via another method, please contact us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
Bandages Plus proudly serves the international community, shipping our products world-wide. Shipments to destinations outside of the United States are generally sent via U.S. Postal service fully insured. Please contact us for additional information regarding international shipping and rates.
Bandages Plus wants you to be completely satisfied with your order. However, we realize that at times, you may receive an item which doesn't fit or work as expected. Therefore, we will gladly accept returns and exchanges that comply with our return policy. Please read our full Return Policy below carefully before you make a purchase decision or would like to make a return or an exchange.
- Requests for returns or exchanges must be received within 30 days of receipt.
- Items returned must be in their original packaging and in unworn or unused condition.
- Returned items that have original packaging which is damaged, torn or otherwise in non-original condition are subject to a 50% restocking fee, if the return is accepted at all.
- Products that smell of smoke, perfume, lotions, laundry detergent or exhibit traces of pet or human skin, hair and other residue are not returnable nor refundable.
- Custom order items are not returnable.
- Unless the return is being requested due to a manufacturer’s defect or a Bandages Plus error in processing the order, original shipping charges are not refundable.
All returns and exchanges require a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) before returning. See below on how to obtain an RMA# for your requested return.
Returns must be shipped back to us using appropriate shipping materials. Any damage incurred enroute is the responsibility of the customer returning the product. The filing of any claims with the shipping carrier associated with product damaged during a return is the responsibility of the customer returning the product. We encourage you to use UPS, FedEx or US Postal Priority Mail for returns so you have a tracking # as well as the ability to file a claim in case of damages. Using Regular Mail for your return is done so at your own risk. We are not responsible for any items lost in transit during a return.
Unless resulting from a mistake made by Bandages Plus in processing the order, any special promotions received on the original order will be deducted from any amount(s) refunded when a return or exchange is requested, as follows:
- Free shipping – The original outbound shipping charges incurred during a promotion offering Free shipping will be deducted.
- Special discounts or pricing – Discounts or other special offers to original pricing will be deducted.
Garments, Compression Devices, Footwear and Other Clothing
Due to health reasons, special care needs to be taken when trying on garments, compression devices, footwear or other clothing items ordered from us. If trying on a garment or compression device, please make sure you do not have any lotion, wounds or open areas on your skin. For bras please put on a T-shirt first so the bra does not touch your skin. When trying on footwear, please wear a sock to prevent skin contact with the footwear. If you try on a garment, compression device, footwear or clothing item and it does not fit, you may return it as long as it is:
- in unworn and unused condition;
- clean and without trace of having been worn;
- odor free, and;
- in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging.
Bandages and Bandaging Supplies
Due to health reasons, bandages and bandaging supplies may be returned or exchanged only if they are in unworn and unused condition and if they are in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Once opened and unrolled, bandages cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a manufacturer’s defect. Foam and other bandaging supplies that have been cut, torn or otherwise display use cannot be returned.
Wound and Skin Care Supplies
Due to health reasons, wound care and skin care items may be returned or exchanged only if they are unopened, unused and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Once opened or used, these items may not be returned or exchanged unless there is a manufacturer’s defect. Wound care and skin care items beyond the manufacturer's expiration date are not returnable.
Books and DVDs
Books or DVDs that have been opened or are out the sealed manufacturer’s packaging materials are not eligible for return or refund.
Upon receiving your order, please inspect all items for any manufacturing defects. Any manufacturers defect found within 10 days of wearing or using should be returned to us for a complete evaluation to be done by the manufacturer. We will contact you when we receive the results from the manufacturer’s evaluation. If found to be defective, we will either replace the item(s) or provide a refund to the original purchase price. Worn garments must be laundered before returning. Garments returned to us unlaundered will be returned unevaluated, as dictated by Federal Health Statutes.
Refused Delivery or Wrong Address
Purchases refused at the time of delivery will be refunded minus shipping charges plus a 20% restocking fee.
Purchases which are returned to Bandages Plus as undeliverable due to an improper or unrecognizable address provided by the customer can be reshipped at an additional shipping charge to cover the second shipment. If the customer chooses not to have the returned order reshipped, you will be refunded your original purchase price less a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Requesting a Return
To request a return or an exchange, please call our offices at (800) 770-1032 for an RMA#. You will be requested to provide the following information: Name, Order/Invoice Number, the part number(s) of the product(s) you are wishing to return or exchange, and a reason for return or exchange. Unfortunately we will be unable to process any returns which are not accompanied with an RMA#.
Send all return items, with your RMA# noted on the outside of the box to:
1701 NW 82nd Ave
Miami, FL 33126