ReadyWrap - Calf
Solaris ReadyWrap - Compression Leg Wraps (Calf)You will love the Solaris ReadyWrap compression wrap for the calf, because it is easy to put on and adjust, comfortable to wear, and available in standard sizing.
Because of its unique design and low-stretch materials, the Solaris ReadyWrap is an ‘off-the-shelf’ compression garment that provides a ‘custom’ fit. Sturdy but not bulky, the Solaris ReadyWrap can provide the adjustable daytime compression needed to treat and manage lymphedema, edema, and venous conditions.
Features Of The Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wrap For The Calf
The Solaris ReadyWrap compression wrap was designed for comfort, ease of use, and effective support. Its top features include:
- - 3-color strapping system that makes it easy to put on the compression wrap (just match the colored straps to each other and secure them)
- - double-sewn liner that allows you to put on and take off the compression wrap with just one hand
- - unique spine construction that provides improved structural support for your calf and reduces the stretch of the compression garment
- - easy to adjust the compression levels (to accommodate daily girth fluctuations)
- - overlapping knee and foot pieces to prevent gapping
- - available in beige or black
- - can be worn with compression hose (for added protection and support)
Uses Of The Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wrap For The Calf
Indications for the Solaris ReadyWrap compression wrap for the calf include the treatment, management, and prevention of:
- - chronic lymphedema
- - acute lymphedema
- - edema
- - other venous conditions
Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wrap Sizing
Click here to open the Solaris ReadyWrap Calf sizing chart.
Other Information About Solaris Ready Wrap Compression Wraps For The Calf
Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression garments.
If you need assistance with sizing for the Solaris ReadyWrap calf compression garment or have any questions, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.