ReadyWrap - Arm
ReadyWrap Lymphedema Compression Wrap for ArmsThe Solaris ReadyWrap compression arm wraps for edema and lymphedema are the perfect alternative to traditional compression garments, and are especially beneficial if you have trouble donning (putting on) elastic compression daywear. Every angle and detail was considered when designing the ReadyWrap compression wrap for lymphedema, ensuring the design and low-stretch materials enhance contouring and provide a superior fit. With standard off-the-shelf sizing, ReadyWrap compression wraps are available in arm and hand units, offering you a lymphedema wrapping solution for your entire arm.
Lymphedema Compression Wraps
ReadyWrap Lymphedema Compression Wraps
The Solaris ReadyWrap lymphedema compression wraps are the perfect alternative to traditional compression garments and are used by medical professionals to reduce swelling from venous disease, lymphedema and other chronic edema on almost any part of the body. With standard size ReadyWrap hand compression wraps and arm compression wraps, you can get an off-the-shelf solution that offers a "custom" fit.
Features of Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps For Arms
Some of the top features of the Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps for Arms include:
- - Tri-color strapping system that makes application even easier (simply match the colored straps together and you're done)
- - Double-sewn liner (allows for easy, one-handed donning and doffing)
- - Padded wrist and elbow (eliminates compression hot spots and provides additional comfort)
- - Bilateral design (contours to both left and right arms)
- - Overlapping hand and arm units (helps prevent gapping)
- - Can be worn with compression hosiery (for additional support and protection)
- - Easily adjusts to allow for daily girth fluctuations (can adjust the compression levels based on daily needs)
- - Available in black or beige
Uses of Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps For Arms
Indications for Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps for Arms include:
- - Lymphedema wrapping (management of chronic and acute lymphedema, venous edema and other venous conditions)
Other Information About Compression Garments for Lymphedema
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema compression garments.
If you need assistance with sizing for Solaris compression garments for lymphedema, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Solaris ReadyWrap lymphedema wraps and compression garments for lymphedema, we also have a large selection of night time compression garments for lymphedema, as well as compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, lymphedema shoes and boots, bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.