Readywrap Extender Strap
ReadyWrap Lymphedema Compression WrapsThe ReadyWrap extender straps are an excellent choice for those patients who fall outside standard off-the-shelf sizing and yet still seek an alternative to expensive custom compression garment solutions. Specially designed for use with the ReadyWrap compression wraps for lymphedema, the Solaris ReadyWrap extender straps provide additional circumference length to the standard off-the-shelf sizing, thereby creating an economical, customizable solution for lymphedema wrapping.
Lymphedema Compression Wraps
ReadyWrap Lymphedema Compression Wraps
Specifically designed for use with the Solaris low-stretch ReadyWrap lymphedema compression wraps, the ReadyWrap extender straps provide an additional 10cm of circumference to the standard off-the-shelf ReadyWrap sizing thereby creating an economical, customizable solution for lymphedema wrapping.
The Solaris ReadyWrap lymphedema compression wraps are the perfect alternative to traditional compression garments and are used by medical professionals to reduce swelling from venous disease, lymphedema and other chronic edema on almost any part of the body. With standard size ReadyWrap foot compression wraps, calf compression wraps, knee compression wraps, thigh compression wraps and arm compression wraps, you can get an off-the-shelf solution that offers a "custom" fit.
Features of Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps For Lymphedema
Some of the top features of the Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps for Lymphedema include:
- - Tri-color strapping system that makes application even easier (simply match the colored straps together and you're done)
- - Double-sewn liner (allows for easy, one-handed donning and doffing)
- - Blocked spine construction (reduces stretch and improves structural support)
- - Overlapping foot and knee units (helps prevent gapping)
- - Can be worn with compression hosiery (for additional support and protection)
- - Easily adjusts to allow for daily girth fluctuations (can adjust the compression levels based on daily needs)
- - Available in black or beige
Uses of Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps For Lymphedema
Indications for Solaris ReadyWrap Compression Wraps for Lymphedema include:
- - Lymphedema wrapping (management of chronic and acute lymphedema, venous edema and other venous conditions)
Other Information About Compression Garments for Lymphedema
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema compression garments.
If you need assistance with sizing for Solaris compression garments for lymphedema, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at email@example.com.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Solaris ReadyWrap lymphedema wraps and compression garments for lymphedema, we also have a large selection of night time compression garments for lymphedema, as well as compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, lymphedema shoes and boots, bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.