JoviPak Kidney Pad
JoviPak Swell Spot And Foam Pads For LymphedemaThe JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body. The JoviPak Kidney pad is a crescent shape, slimline swell spot designed for multiple placement applications for encouraging lymph drainage and softening fibrosis by providing gentle, targeted gradient pressure to the affected area during lymphedema therapy.
Swell Spots And Foam Pads And Padding For Lymphedema
JoviPak Kidney Pad And Swell Spot For Lymphedema
The JoviPak swell spot and foam pads and padding are specially designed to fit various body contours making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema and are especially useful in the treatment of acute and chronic lymphedema. The JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema feature an organic cotton and Lycra blend outer covering, filled with polyurethane foam. When used under short stretch compression bandages or compression garments for lymphedema, the varying shapes and sizes of the foam chips contained within the JoviPak swell spot and foam pads and padding creates a variation in pressures with each movement of the limb or muscle contraction, which targets the fibrotic tissue and helps direct lymph fluid away from the swollen area. Although they provide additional pressure, the JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema are designed to be effective without restricting movement during lymphedema therapy.
For more options, check out our large selection of medical foam padding.
Features of JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Some of the top features of JoviPak swell spots and foam pads include:
- - Kidney, slimline shape designed for multiple placement applications (provides gentle pressure to the affected area)
- - Particularly useful on the lateral chest wall at the axilla, the distal anterior knee or the inner thigh at the groin
- - Useful in any area where fibrosis is a problem or added protection is essential (has multiple uses)
- - Latex-free (makes them more comfortable to wear while being skin friendly)
- - Available in 3 sizes: Small (3 x 7 inches), Medium (5 x 11 inches), and Large (6 x 12 inches)
- - Machine wash and dry in light heat (easy to clean and extend life of product)
Uses for JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Indications for JoviPak swell spots and foam pads include:
- - Post-op and lymphedema treatment and management (management of fibrosis, edema or acute and chronic lymphedema)
Other Information About JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with questions about JoviPak swell spots and foam pads or our other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to JoviPak swell spots and foam pads, we also have a large selection of lymphedema shoes and boots, as well as bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.