Sigvaris Natural Rubber Thigh High Stockings
Sigvaris Natural Rubber (500 series) - recommended by physicians world-wide, it is the original ‘Gold Standard’ for treating chronic venous conditions
The 500 Series Natural Rubber thigh high compression stockings from Sigvaris, which are constructed entirely of Latex rubber and nylon, have been created with state-of-the-art compression therapy technology to ensure maximum therapeutic effectiveness while providing remarkable wearing comfort and mobility. Considered by many as the original ‘Gold Standard’ in treating chronic venous conditions, studies have shown that rubber compression stockings help patients avoid fatigue, which is a common side effect of many other types of compression hosiery. As part of the Sigvaris ‘Medical’ collection line of products, they are designed to fit various lifestyles by ensuring correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in an optimal therapeutic benefit and wearing comfort. The Sigvaris Natural Rubber thigh high compression stockings are an excellent choice for those who suffer from more severe, chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, or skin changes.
- The natural rubber construction helps to reduce wearing fatigue
- The therapeutic solution for those with long-term compression needs
- May be combined with a cotton under-liner for added wearing comfort
- Fits a broad range of body types including those with extra large circumferences
- Available in 30-40mmHg, 40-50mmHg and 50-60mmHg compression levels
- Standard open toe model
For more options, check out our large selection of compression garments for legs.
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding garments. Call for assistance with sizing.)