JoviPak Axilla Pad
JoviPak Swell Spot And Foam Pads For LymphedemaThe JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body. The JoviPak Axilla pad provides a tapeless solution for providing pressure to the chest wall for helping move lymph fluid and addressing fibrotic areas of the axilla. It is designed to fit into most post-operative bras and compression bras during lymphedema therapy.
Swell Spots And Foam Pads And Padding For Lymphedema
JoviPak Axilla Pad And Swell Spot For Lymphedema
The JoviPak swell spot and foam pads and padding are specially designed to fit various body contours making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema and are especially useful in the treatment of acute and chronic lymphedema. The JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema feature an organic cotton and Lycra blend outer covering, filled with polyurethane foam. When used under short stretch compression bandages or compression garments for lymphedema, the varying shapes and sizes of the foam chips contained within the JoviPak swell spot and foam pads and padding creates a variation in pressures with each movement of the limb or muscle contraction, which targets the fibrotic tissue and helps direct lymph fluid away from the swollen area. Although they provide additional pressure, the JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema are designed to be effective without restricting movement during lymphedema therapy.
For more options, check out our large selection of medical foam padding.
Features of JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Some of the top features of JoviPak swell spots and foam pads include:
- - The axilla pad is a flat channeled pad that is placed against the chest wall (helps address edema and soften fibrotic areas of the axilla)
- - Designed to be worn under a post-operative bra or compression bra (easy to use and to place)
- - Latex-free (makes them more comfortable to wear while being skin friendly)
- - Available in 2 sizes (measured on the upper arm at the widest section of the bicep) : Small/Medium (12 to 15 inches) and Large/Xtra Large (15 to 18 inches)
- - Available in either Black or Buff color fabric
- - Machine wash and dry in light heat (easy to clean and extend life of product)
Uses for JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Indications for JoviPak swell spots and foam pads include:
- - Post-op and lymphedema treatment and management (management of fibrosis, edema or acute and chronic lymphedema)
Other Information About JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with questions about JoviPak swell spots and foam pads or our other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to JoviPak swell spots and foam pads, we also have a large selection of lymphedema shoes and boots, as well as bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.