JoviPak Nighttime Compression Chinstrap for LymphedemaThe JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body. The JoviPak chinstrap was designed to address edema of the neck, mandible and the anterior and lateral aspects of the face. The open neck seam creates a pocket between the two layers of fabric which can accommodate a choice of padding. The Velcro straps at the back of the neck and top of the head can be adjusted to the desired comfort level, making the garment suitable for nighttime wear.
Nighttime Compression Lymphedema Products
JoviPak Nighttime Compression Chinstrap for Lymphedema
The JoviPak swell spot and foam pads and padding are specially designed to fit various body contours making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema and are especially useful in the treatment of acute and chronic lymphedema. The JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema feature an organic cotton and Lycra blend outer covering, filled with a finely shredded blend of four different Indention Load Deflection (ILD) foams to create variable pressure points for enhanced stimulation of lymphatic fluids. When used under short stretch compression bandages or compression garments for lymphedema, the varying shapes and sizes of the foam chips contained within the JoviPak swell spot and foam pads and padding creates a variation in pressures with each movement of the limb or muscle contraction, which targets the fibrotic tissue and helps direct lymph fluid away from the swollen area. Although they provide additional pressure, the JoviPak swell spot and foam pads for lymphedema are designed to be effective without restricting movement during lymphedema therapy.
Features of JoviPak Nighttime Compression Chinstrap
Some of the top features of the JoviPak nighttime compression chinstrap include:
- - All JoviPak foams have been carefully selected to reduce chemical exposure (ensures higher levels of health safety)
- - The Standard chin strap partially covers the ears and should be worn with the JoviPak Universal neck pad
- - The Extended chin strap covers the lateral aspect of the head in front of and behind the ears and can be worn with either the JoviPak Universal or Peri-Auricular neck pad based on the desired area of coverage
- - Available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- - Latex-free, 100% organic cotton and Lycra blend out fabric (makes them more comfortable to wear while being skin friendly)
- - Machine wash and dry in light heat (easy to clean and extend life of product)
Uses for JoviPak Nighttime Compression Chinstrap
Indications for the JoviPak nighttime compression chinstrap include:
- - Post-op and lymphedema treatment and management (management of fibrosis, edema or acute and chronic lymphedema)
- - When additional pressure is needed to address edema of the neck, mandible and the anterior and lateral aspects of the face
Other Information About JoviPak Nighttime Compression Chinstraps
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with questions about JoviPak swell spots and foam pads or our other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
For more options, see our main section for lymphedema head and neck compression garments.