Circaid Juxtalite Lower Leg Compression Wrap
CircAid Juxtalite Lower Leg Compression Wraps
CircAid Juxtalite Compression Wraps For Lower Legs
CircAid Juxtalite wraps provide lower leg compression for the treatment of lymphedema, edema, venous diseases, and other medical conditions. The CircAid wraps are ready-to-wear, inelastic compression garments that work well for people who lack the dexterity and/or strength to wear traditional compression stockings.
The CircAid Juxtalite lower leg compression wraps can be worn 24 hours a day. The locking bands on the Juxtalite wraps can be slightly loosened for more comfortable nighttime wear.
Lymphedema Compression Wraps
CircAid Juxtalite Compression Wraps - Compression For Lower Legs
CircAid wraps have always provided an effective compression wrap solution. But thanks to the new and improved alternating band system the Juxta wraps fit better, can be put on and taken off more easily, and can be adjusted for optimal pressure.
For improved results the Circaid Juxtalite lower leg compression wraps come with a “Built-in-Pressure” (BPS) guide card that allows you to target compression ranges (20-30 mmhg, 30-40 mmhg, and 40-50 mmhg).
The Circaid Juxtalite compression wrap system for lower legs includes:
- - Juxtalite compression wrap (1 wrap)
- - CircAid compressive undersocks (1 pair)
- - BPS guide card for targeted compression ranges
Please note that the CircAid Juxtalite Ankle Foot Wrap is sold separately from this Juxtalite compression wrap system for lower legs.
CircAid Juxtalite Size Chart - How To Measure For CircAid Wraps
To ensure that you are ordering the correct compression wrap, please click here to open the Circaid Juxtalite Size Chart. As you can see in the Circaid Juxtalite size chart, you’ll need to take two different circumference measurements (at the mid-calf and ankle) and one length measurement (from the bottom of the foot to the bottom of the knee).
We have eight different sizes of Circaid Juxtalite compression wraps for the lower leg, and the two circumference measurements that you take for the leg will help you choose the Circaid wrap that will be the best fit. Options include:
- - small Circaid wraps
- - medium Circaid wraps
- - medium (full calf) Circaid wraps
- - large Circaid wraps
- - large (full calf) Circaid wraps
- - extra large XL Circaid wraps
- - extra large XL (full calf) Circaid wraps
- - extra, extra large XXL Circaid wraps
The length measurement that you take for the leg will guide you to choose a ‘short’ or ‘long’ Circaid compression wrap (actual product lengths are 28 cm or 33 cm).
Features of The CircAid Juxtalite Lower Leg Compression Wraps
Some of the top features of the CircAid Compression Wraps include:
- - Can easily adjust the compression wraps to accommodate daily girth fluctuations
- - Can achieve 20-30 mmhg, 30-40 mmhg, or 40-50 mmhg of pressure
- - Can be worn 24 hours a day (you can slightly loosen the locking bands on the Juxtalite compression wraps for more comfortable nighttime wear)
- - Can be worn with compression hose (for additional support and protection)
- - Silpure additive within the CircAid wraps helps prevent bacteria and odor
- - Available in 8 standard sizes, Small through XXL (refer to the Juxtalite Size Chart for your particular sizing needs)
- - Choice of short and long lengths (see the JuxtaLite Size Chart)
- - Latex free
- - Machine washable
Note: We also have CircAid Juxtalite HD Compression Wraps (Heavy-Duty).
Uses For The CircAid Juxtalite Lower Leg Compression Wraps
Medical Indications for the CircAid Wraps include:
- - Compression wrapping for lymphedema wrapping
- - Compression wrapping for edema
- - Compression wrapping for venous conditions
- - Compression wrapping for other medical conditions
Other Information About CircAid Juxtalite Compression Wraps For Lower Legs
Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression garments.
If you need assistance with sizing for the CircAid Juxtalite compression wraps for legs or have any questions about the wraps, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at email@example.com.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to CircAid Juxtalite lymphedema wraps and compression garments for lymphedema, we also have a large selection of night time compression garments for lymphedema, as well as compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, lymphedema shoes and boots, bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.