Mobiderm Autofit Compression Lower Leg Sleeve
Mobiderm Autofit Nighttime Compression Sleeve for LymphedemaThe Mobiderm foam compression sleeves for lymphedema are a foam filled padded compression garment made with open-cell foam cubes that help stimulate lymphatic flow, and are used primarily during the maintenance phase of lymphedema treatment. Designed for use as a nighttime compression sleeve for lymphedema, the pressure difference that is created between the foam cubes and surrounding area, stimulates the flow of lymphatic fluid and optimizes drainage efficacy.
Mobiderm Autofit Nighttime Compression Sleeve for Lymphedema
The Thuasne Mobiderm Autofit lymphedema sleeve, for the lower leg is an innovative nighttime compression sleeve for lymphedema. Designed with open cell foam cubes that are encased within the garment Mobiderm foam compression sleeves for lymphedema utilize a pressure difference that is created between the cubes and surrounding area to help stimulate lymphatic flow and optimize lymph drainage efficacy. The Mobiderm Autofit lymphedema lower leg sleeve is a popular choice for use during the maintenance phase of lymphedema treatment, or as a nighttime compression sleeve for leg lymphedema and is one of our most popular nighttime lymphedema products.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN SIZING CHART!
Features of Mobiderm Autofit Nighttime Compression Sleeve for Lymphedema
Some of the top features of the Mobiderm Autofit Nighttime Compression Sleeve for Lymphedema includes:
- • Features sole with anti-slip pads (helps ensure stability and prevents falls)
- • Velcro fasteners with adjustment marks (easily adapts to your individual sizing needs)
- • Available in a wide range of sizes (helps ensure optimum fit)
- • Foot section incorporates the Mobiderm small block foam pads (treats lymphedema involving the foot)
- • Pull on and adjustable design for quick and easy to application (ideal for self-management)
- • Easily maintained (may be hand washed and air dried)
Uses of Mobiderm Foam Compression Sleeves for Lymphedema
Indications for Mobiderm Foam Compression Sleeves for Lymphedema include:
- • Treatment of lymphedema and other edema (maybe be used under compression bandages to help stimulate lymphatic flow and optimize lymph drainage)
- • Relaxation of fibrosis and fibrotic tissue
- • As a nighttime sleeve for lymphedema (during the maintenance phase, while sleeping or at rest)
- • Drainage of hematomas
- • Rehabilitation of areas critical for mobility
Other Information About Compression Sleeves for Lymphedema
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with sizing for Thuasne compression garments for lymphedema other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at email@example.com.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to Thuasne Mobiderm foam compression garments and compression bandages for lymphedema, we also have a large selection of night time compression garments for lymphedema, as well as compression bras, vests, tops and camisoles, lymphedema shoes and boots, bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.
For more options, see our main section for lymphedema night garments for legs.