Low-level Laser Unit (LTU-904)
Laser For The Treatment Of Post-Mastectomy LymphedemaThe only laser device that has been cleared by the FDA for lymphedema treatment after cancer. This lightweight, low-level laser offers a painless solution for the treatment of post-mastectomy lymphedema.
Low Level Laser Device – RianCorp LTU-904 Laser
Laser For The Treatment Of Post-Mastectomy Lymphedema
Used Laser Units may not be returned. If defective, the unit will be repaired/replaced under the manufacturer warranty
The RianCorp LTU-904 is the only laser device that has been cleared by the FDA for lymphedema treatment after cancer. This lightweight low-level laser offers a painless solution for the treatment of post-mastectomy lymphedema.
Informational Video On The RianCorp LTU-904 Low Level Device
Click here to watch an informational video about the RianCorp LTU-904 low level laser device.
About The LTU-904 Low Level Laser Device
The RianCorp LTU-904 is a low-level laser device. The handheld laser is an infra-red laser that operates at a wavelength of 904 nanometers. The wavelength penetrates deeply into tissue and produces a photochemical reaction at a cellular level. When the laser light from the low level laser penetrates tissue, the light is absorbed by cells and converted into energy that affects metabolic processes.
Product Specifications For The RianCorp LTU-904 Low Level Laser Device
Below are some of the product specifications for the RianCorp LTU-904 low level laser device:
- - Lightweight, handheld laser (weighs less than 4 pounds)
- - Rechargeable batteries that give up to 5 hours of continuous use (the laser can also be plugged in and used with its power cord)
- - Digital timer
- - Audible beep confirms that the laser is working
- - 2 power settings
- - Contact and non-contact modes
- - Controlled series of 200ns bursts of pulses of 904nm laser beams (invisible to the human eye)
- - Wavelength penetrates up to three-quarters of an inch into tissue
- - Non-thermal (doesn’t heat tissue and won’t burn)
- - Classified as a Class I laser by the FDA
- - Comes with a carrying case
- - Protective glasses are not required (for patients or therapists)
The LTU-904 is made by Riancorp, an Australian company. RianCorp is noted for having completed the first-ever randomized, double-blind clinical trial on the effects of low level laser therapy (LLLT) on lymphedema.
Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression stockings, compression garments and lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with questions about the RianCorp low level laser device or our other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at email@example.com.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to the RianCorp low level laser device, we also have a large selection of lymphedema shoes and boots, as well as bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.