Sigvaris Secure Compression Gauntlet
Sigvaris Secure (550 series) - Maintaining more graduated compression throughout the hand than traditional gauntlets, it is "all day long, all day strong!"
The 550 Series Secure compression gauntlet from Sigvaris, is a hybrid garment which provides graduated compression and containment to help manage lymphedema, post-surgical edema, as well as general edematous conditions. The Sigvaris Secure compression gauntlet maintains more graduated compression throughout the hand than do other traditional gauntlets and the seamless, circular knit design, provides optimal softness and increased range of motion, for all-day wearing comfort. Featuring an anatomically shaped design, along with relief zones for thumb comfort, the Secure compression gauntlet is color coordinated to be worn with a matching Secure arm sleeve for complete upper extremity coverage.
- Seamless construction for optimal comfort
- Circular knit softness for enhanced range of motion
- Anatomically shaped with relief zones for thumb comfort
- Wrist area with less compression to overlap with matching arm sleeve
- Available in 15-20mm Hg and 20-30mm Hg
- Durable, comfortable, and breathable
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding garments. Call for assistance with sizing.)
For more options, check out our large selection of compression gloves for lymphedema and hand gauntlets.