ExoCustom - Wrist to Axilla
The wrist-to-axilla ExoCustom™ flat-knit daywear compression garment is made to your exact measurements to offer a superior personalized fit for providing therapeutic compression for daytime management of Lymphedema and other swelling
For those who already love the ExoStrong™ line of ready-to-wear compression garments, the ExoCustom™ line of flat-knit daywear compression garments by Solaris offer you a personalized fit, donning preferences and optional modifications for providing superior therapeutic compression for daytime management of Lymphedema and other edema and swelling. The wrist-to-axilla ExoCustom™ compression arm sleeve nicely pairs with an ExoStrong™ glove or gauntlet for daytime wear, and when paired with a TributeNight™ garment, you can achieve a 24/7 custom wrist-to-axilla compression solution!
Each ExoCustom™ flat-knit daywear compression garment is also backed by an exclusive "Sure-Fit" Guarantee, whereby, if the garment does not fit as desired, within two weeks of the initial shipment it will be re-altered or remade free of charge.
The ExoCustom™ wrist-to-axilla flat-knit compression garment features and benefits include:
- Available in 18-21mm Hg, 23-32mm Hg and 34-46mm Hg levels of compression
- Made from high quality, durable material backed by a 6-month warranty against defects
- Made to the patient’s individual measurements for a superior fit
- Custom fit helps maintain reduced volume and shape of extremities
- Flat-knit structure for day-time wearing comfort
- The latex-free material is both comfortable and breathable
- Proudly made in the USA
- Machine wash and dry
- Optional available custom features (extra charges apply)
- Open or closed toe style
- Inner pocket
- 3.5cm and 5cm silicone bands
- Zipper feature
Price shown is the base price per arm sleeve - optional features may require additional charges
This custom garment requires a completed order form to be submitted with an order. Please contact us with questions or assistance in completing the form.
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression devices and garments. Call for assistance with questions.)