Made from a proprietary blend of honey, royal bee jelly, aloe vera and a native American herbal mixture, Royal Bee Skin Healing Cream is an all natural multi-use body skin cream that solves dry skin problems
Royal Bee Skin Healing Cream is an all natural multi-use body skin cream that soothes, conditions and hydrates rough dry skin. Made from honey, royal bee jelly, aloe vera and a native American herbal mixture, Royal Bee Skin Healing Cream combines a unique combination of all natural ingredients:
- Honey is a highly concentrated source of essential nutrients containing B-complex vitamins, vitamins C, D, E and some minerals. It is used to promote energy and healing, and is a natural antiseptic. Honey hydrates, conditions and protects the skin.
- Aloe Vera is a plant known for its healing effect, stimulating and repairing skin through the growth of new and healthy skin cells and tissue. It is used on cuts, burns, insect bites, bruises, acne, poison ivy, sunburns, as well as a variety of other skin ailments.
- Royal Jelly is extraordinarily rich in pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6) and other B vitamins. Containing vitamins A, C, D and E, as well as other mineral components, Royal Jelly is well known to help aid skin disorders.
- Native American Herbal Mixture is a unique combination of Tribal herbs and oils that directly result in healthier skin tissue.
Royal Bee Skin Healing Cream helps heal skin ailments and solves dry skin problems. Non greasy and safe for any skin type, including sensitive skin.
- 100% natural ingredients
- A complete body cream that can be used on any part of the body
- Wont damage or harm your expensive compression garments
- Helps reduce wrinkles and fights signs of aging
- Restores the natural moisture balance and firms skin for a natural youthful look
- No added perfumes, fragrances or harmful chemicals
- Wont damage your expensive compression garments and bandages
- Soothing to the skin after sunburn or minor skin irritations
- Provides soothing relief when applied to skin creases after removing compression bandages
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: May not be allergen free
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding wound and skin care supplies. Call for assistance with questions.)