JoviPak Pitpak - Crescent
JoviPak Swell Spot And Foam Pads For LymphedemaThe JoviPak PitPak swell spots for lymphedema come in an array of different shapes and sizes which are specially designed to soften and treat specific areas of fibrosis or edema throughout the body, and are an excellent option to treat difficult areas of fibrosis or long-standing edema. The JoviPak Crescent PitPak pad is a crescent-shape swell spot filled with all natural cherry pits which provide a massaging action as you move, causing the pits to settle into and soften fibrotic tissue, making them an excellent choice when highly resilient foam pads are not enough and a more aggressive lymphedema therapy is required.
Swell Spots And Foam Pads And Padding For Lymphedema
JoviPak Crescent PitPak Swell Spot For Lymphedema
The JoviPak swell spot and foam pads and padding, are specially designed to fit various body contours making them useful in providing targeted therapy for the treatment and management of fibrosis or edema and are especially useful in the treatment of acute and chronic lymphedema. The JoviPak PitPak swell spots for lymphedema feature an organic cotton and Lycra blend outer covering, filled with all natural cherry pits which provide a massaging action as you move, resulting in the cherry pits settling into and softening fibrotic tissue, making them an excellent option to treat difficult areas of fibrosis or long-standing edema. The cherry pits have been washed and dried in a gas fired dryer at 150 degrees for an hour and half, to ensure proper sanitation and eliminate the potential for subsequent sprouting. The JoviPak PitPak swell spots may be used under short stretch compression bandages or compression garments for lymphedema. Note that due to the aggressive nature of the therapy, the JoviPak PitPaks should be used under the supervision of a therapist.
For more options, check out our large selection of medical foam padding.
Features of JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Some of the top features of JoviPak swell spots and foam pads include:
- - Versatile and easy to use with a simple, multi-purpose design allowing for placement and use in many areas (provides aggressive therapy for treatment when highly resilient foam is not enough)
- - Useful in any area where fibrosis or long-standing edema is a problem and a more aggressive lymphedema therapy is required (has multiple uses)
- - Designed to address stubborn fibrosis at the base of the toes
- - Latex-free (makes them more comfortable to wear while being skin friendly)
- - Available in 2 sizes: X-Small (1.5 x 4 inches) and Small (2 x 5 inches)
- - Small size features loose fill while large size has 3 channels of fill
- - Machine wash and dry in light heat (easy to clean and extend life of product)
Uses for JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Indications for JoviPak swell spots and foam pads include:
- - Post-op and lymphedema treatment and management (management of fibrosis, edema or acute and chronic lymphedema)
- - Excellent option for treating difficult areas of fibrosis or long-standing edema (JoviPak PitPaks)
Other Information About JoviPak Swell Spots And Foam Pads
Please read our Returns Policy regarding lymphedema products.
If you need assistance with questions about JoviPak swell spots and foam pads or our other lymphedema products, you can call us Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time, at (800) 770-1032, or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thousands of Healthcare Products For Post-Surgery and Lymphedema
In addition to JoviPak swell spots and foam pads, we also have a large selection of lymphedema shoes and boots, as well as bandaging supplies, compression garments, wound care supplies, and skin care supplies.