FarrowWrap LITE OTS Hand Gauntlet
A FarrowWrap® short-stretch garment provides a wider range of compression than other traditional compression garments. Easy to use, it also provides steady and comfortable resting compression, as well as higher working compression when the wearer is active.
- Struggle donning traditional compression garments, due to weak hand strength, bad back or inability to bend
- Have nonstandard limb shapes
- Have fragile skin or painful limbs that are easily aggravated by traditional compression garments
- Suffer from frequent swelling fluctuation
- Suffer from arterial disease and who cannot tolerate constant high compression levels
Variations in limb size and shape can be accommodated at the time of fitting. For mild to moderate edema you can wear the garment and tighten the bands as the edema decreases. Once swelling is reduced the garment will work to maintain the reduction. FarrowWrap® is comfortable, durable and requires little maintenance.
- Lighter fabric than the CLASSIC FarrowWrap® material
- Features a lightweight, comfortable fabric that is both breathable and durable, and better conforms to limb geometry
- Provides 20-30mm Hg compression for light to moderate compression needs
- Available in several standard Off-The-Shelf (OTS) sizes
- Ambidextrous design permits use on either hand
- Machine wash and dry (no heat)
The FarrowWrap® LITE OTS hand gauntlet comes with foam inserts can be used to help reduce edema that can pool on the top of the hand. It may also be used in conjunction with a FarrowWrap® LITE OTS Compression Arm Wrap or a Jobst™ FarrowWrap® Compression Glove for complete arm and hand compression.
Table of Sizing Conversions
(Please read our Returns Policy regarding compression devices. Call for assistance with questions.)